Friday 22 April 2011

None or Six

Laughter never is amiss in the world of gaming. That one sentence "None or Six" shows hopefully, humor will not be forgotten in Guild Wars 2. As we have already seen references to popular youtube (The lightning bolt audio clip) and other humorous antics.

The response has been sort of mixed I feel about throwing in references in a "older" game world. I personally would love any references to laugh at with my friends. This adds life and color to the gaming world that seems missed in other games. Some games I have heard slight humor for example "Global Agenda." Some commander in the Sonaron Desert marching with his henchmen goons beside him. He said something along the lines of "March faster, do you got sand in your butts?" This was sort of humorous but I guess immature at the same time. Still though the attempt at humor at that was the main point.

Humor can be welcomed in any game. Well any I play, anyways.

Ramble complete, good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment