Saturday 30 April 2011

Playstation Network Outage

Ahh yes. The wonderful topic. Luckily as I seem to be one of the only of my friends to not care for an Xbox I can provide honest feedback.

The network outage to me seems like there was an intrusion. The playstation network engineers or whatever detected this and shut the network down. A lot of people are going beserk about this and I think I heard someone is trying to take them to court (good luck lol). I see them shutting it down as a positive. Why leave the network open thinking that a small or big "intrusion" is irrelevant and personal information is stolen. Then we would have rights to be bloody angry. As is they can do whatever they want with the network. They could probably even shut it down, not smart, but plausible.

I really don't see what the big fuss is all about. I just move to the next device in my house when one is crapping out. Hello PC :D

Ramble complete, good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment