Wednesday 4 May 2011

PSN Over Reaction?

Alright, once again more PSN stuff.

I really don't understand what everyones big deal is? The Playstation network has been down for what 7, 8 days? I am sick and tired of every news site talking about how so many people are switching to xbox. Alright that is great but obviously they aren't the people loyal to sony. They are the stupid fanboys jumping to the nearest console available to them that isn't having difficulties. Just because there is a security breach is no reason to jump ship and if so you don't care about a company. I mean Sony is going through a tough time and people really don't seem to give a shit. I wanna play my CoD and Mortal Kombat. Suck it up buttercups, quick bitching about a service that is being worked on around the clock. They are working their asses off to get these games back into your grubby hands. What has our soceity become? Go outside for a few days, get some fresh air. Just because you cannot play Black Ops online for a few days is no need to shit yourself.

I truly thought people had more care in a company before. Unfortunately I was terribly wrong. Too many people don't give a damn about Sony and I am getting really pissed about it. If Sony were to shut their services down it is disappointing that few users would be hurt by it. I know for sure I would, I have stuck with Sony since the beginning. I had the Playstation. I had the Playstation 2. And yes, I bought the $600 something dollar shiny Playstation 3. All my friends had xbox's but I didn't care. I went for the console that had been there with me since the beginning. One of the first consoles I played and loved so much. Sony was the company that started gaming for me and I am so grateful. Sadly not too many would share these feelings with me.

One thing that really pisses me off is the fact that people think this couldn't happen to Xbox. All these xbox users (most my friends) laughing how Playstation is getting thrashed so badly. Wouldn't be the same if their precious xbox was getting hacked. Who is to say xbox has better security? They could have easily been hacked also but the hackers chose the PSN. Why? I have no idea. All I know is that all these xbox users are getting on my nerves. No need to be bragging about your network up, go play it then. Leave Sony alone because they have been around longer then you and have much more experience. Stop thinking your console is so superior. You got the jump on releasing the Xbox 360 first and what did that give you. A console crapping out after 1,2 years. That is great, personally I would like to wait for a decent console that can last like my old Playsation. I had that thing for 3+ years. Blu-Ray player, discs and great games that are still true to my heart.

Playstation all I can say is this, good luck in your travels. You have served the world valiantly and if it is your time to die, so be it. Nothing is forever, but I am glad the experience was there.

Ramble complete, good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment