Sunday 15 May 2011

Terraria

Gonna grab Terraria tomorrow or tonight depending on release. Sucks that I am in school tomorrow but maybe the release will coincide with my computer animation class. I don't do anything in that class anyways. I guess with a month of school left and two of our biggest projects I should pick it up. Well anyways, Terraria looks like a pretty big game. I have this feeling in my gut the developers are about to feel the same as Notch. Money shouldn't be hard for them to come by with their release in the next couple hours. Hopefully they can get it out in time for people to be satisfied and not complain to much. Already seen that on some forums "inb4 release at 11:59 tomorrow" and stuff like that. Well the developers are probably eager to see how it fares so a release should be upon us soon :P

Ramble complete, good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment