Sunday 15 May 2011

Playstation Network Back Online Here in Canada!

Just set my password after 24 days and boy does it feel good. Finally, I can breathe a sigh of relief knowing all the hate will stop and recovery can begin. But of course, for us it is virtually over. We can play online now, trophies and communicate with friends. For Sony though, it is still a constant battle. Now they must hit that deadline of May 31st for a full system restore and fortify their security. I really hope nothing like this ever happens again or it could be the final blow for Sony. I am glad now that people can stop bitching and whining about "I'm gonna buy and xbox" and that Sony are such terrible people. A lot of company go through hardships and hopefully this will help give Sony a kick it needs to get moving. Maybe no there will be no more BS and this magnificent company can run for us the players.

I am just glad to be able to stick with Sony through these times. I seem to be some of the many loyal fans squashing any xbox revolt, and I am glad. After all, Sony started gaming for me.

Well I am relieved, and one last word. I am grateful for Sony pushing through this time of distress and coming out on top. Hopefully this can continue, Sony will never die.

Ramble complete, good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment