Wednesday 15 June 2011

Blogging Material

For the moment I have run out of material to blog about. The information that has completely stopped has really affected my blog. I have no new and exciting news to blog about. Sure I could blog about old happenings but that is kind of boring in my opinion. Not to mention my exams this week are seriously hovering above me and bombarding me with guilt as I push it later into the night. I am a terrible procrastinator, terribly terrible. I cannot commit to doing homework or projects until the due date is staring me in the face. I go without sleep as my project is quickly tossed together. I feel this way with my exams and projects to be due by the end of this week.

I will get it done eventually, just blogging to push it even farther!

Ramble complete, good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment