Thursday 9 June 2011

Wii U

I have a big fear for the Wii U, the cost of all the controllers and stuff you need to actually play. It seems like a great console for having a bunch of friends over for a party or whatever. But then they are talking about using older Wii controllers and the tablet. It seems like the tablet alone will be upwards of $100. I am worried that how much I am willing to spend for all the gadgets needed to play the console enjoyably. I am glad they have allowed the Wii equipment to be carried over but I can see after the Wii U release another improved tablet coming out which you need for certain games. Just like the Wii remote was introduced with the Wii MotionPlus accessory which was required for most of the newer games. Nintendo seems to be making a small fortune off of us gamers jumping out to buy each new game but if we have to stack controller accessories on top that is a little ridiculous. I am unsure whether or not the Wii U will be on my list of consoles to buy in the near future, I don't know if I will have the money with wanting to go into University etc. Money doesn't grow on trees and I probably won't be able to afford each new game and console to roll off the shelves. And the list of games coming this year is a little overwhelming.

Good grief.

Ramble complete, good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment