Monday 6 June 2011

E3 Confusion

I am not sure what to make of E3 this year. With Nintendo seeming to come out of E3 stronger then Sony and Microsoft it could be an interesting year. With the new Xbox looking for a 2015 release and a slightly rumored PS4 I have no idea what to think of it. The vast selection of new games coming out this year should give us gamers something to look forward too. 2011 seems like an amazing year to be a gamer and I am glad to be included.

Nintendo's switch to hardcore gaming seems like a reasonable decision. The "family gamers" can have their stupid 3Ds's and Xbox Kinects. This will help them appeal to a larger audience. Nintendo's booth will be buzzing with excitement this year.

For Sony I have no idea, they need something to make it up to the fans. I wouldn't  be surprised if there was some new console reveal but the network problems might have slowed them. All I know is they need something to make it up to the fans, something big.

If only I could have made it to E3, some revolutionary stuff is probably going down.

Ramble complete, good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment